Dr. Andrew C Smith Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew C Smith?

Wonderful doctor

I saw Dr. Smith in 2007 for a breast lump that appeared very suddenly and was quite frightening. Not only was he a very competant doctor and surgeon, but his kind and compassionate demeanor made a lasting impression. He never condescended and spent a great deal of time talking with me, answering all my questions and never dismissing my concerns. And every nurse and technician I've spoken to has nothing but good things to say about him - "oh, what a doll - he's just wonderful, you're really fortunate to be working with him." Unfortunately, I've recently been told that I need to have a biopsy on the other breast for two new areas of concern. I didn't hesitate for a moment to contact Dr. Smith - my confidence in his skill and compassion, regardless of what's going on, is helping to keep me calm. I feel very lucky to have found him.

Dr. Andrew C Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.