Dr. Andrew Cappuccino Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cappuccino?

Dont do it

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Guy is awful. Makes people worse than they were before surgery. All he wants to do is cut you open. He would put 8 screws in an 8 yr old with a bruise if he could. Im not a patient but I work in a hospital that he used to operate i mean butcher at and see countless patients who are worse because of him. Then he blames every other doctor or the patient themselves if they arent better. I see Countless surgeries by other spine doctors correcting his mistakes. Theres a reason he get lawsuits against him all the time and that every hospital kicks him out of there. Beware your pain will be worse if you see him.

Horrible!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr is a butcher only wants money Diane in the office is very very rude unprofessional along with the other office staff. His PA is a moron and tells you things opposite of what the Dr says And he did not save that football player he stood there and watched another Professional real Dr due the surgery and he was fired by the Buffalo Bills There are plenty of other caring Drs not this guy

Terrible Dr.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Office staff terrible,rude, Dr is terrible only wants to cut you open and if you don't do it they will not see you anymore NOT AFFILLATED WITH ANY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM hospitals do not want him in their ORs health insurance carriers dropped him Don't go there!! make you wait to see Dr for hours then tell you have to reschedule

Person who wrote June 2015 report

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I would like to somehow speak with the person who wrote this review. I believe I may have been in his office when you or someone associated with you called his office. Myself, the jury is still out on how I feel about this doctor. I do feel that I wasn't given much info after my surgery and I had quite a number of areas of nerve damage after my lower back surgery. As far as the office staff, I have called the office numerous times, twice after falling, only to be told they were in surgery and told to call another doc. Are you kidding me? I have this huge surgery and can't get a return phone call! Diana has called me back several times and has been very short n rude. I just received s call from the doctor this am only because I sent a three page letter explaining my concerns. As I said, for me, the jury is still out

Posted on June 21st, 2015

He ruined my back, my back is worse then when I went in.

THE Spinal Specialist

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Dr. Cappucino is THE spinal specialist - one of the top in the country - certainly the best in the Western New York area. We are lucky to have a doctor of his caliber in our area. He has initiated several new procedures in spinal repair. I'm anxiously awaiting FDA approval and insurance coverage for the new stem cell disc rejuvenation treatment, which Dr. Cappucino was at the front-line of developing. Can't wait for the new me!

Posted on February 18th, 2015

outstanding Back/spinal surgeon

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Hands down best Dr. i have ever seen.. Most up to date medical information and treatments that are offered nowhere else. Been a patient of his for a long time. He always gives you options on treatment where most Dr.s in this field are quick to jump into surgery as a first option. Find me any other Dr. in New York state offering Stem cell treatment instead of fusing.. There are none. He cares about his patients to a level that is just not seen these days. I wake up everyday and he is the first person who pops into my mind. He eliminated neck and head pain with cervical surgery but the most important part was i woke up in the recovery room and could already feel my right hand. I had lost almost all feeling in 3 of my fingers due to a herniated cervical disc.

He's the Best!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

After having several evaluations and back surgery options which only gave us a 50% of successful possibilities, my husband decided to visit this doctor, recommended to us by family & friends. No regrets!!! My husband is walking and in good health thanks to him. Of course, he followed all medical post op recommendations, including physical therapies, rest and a change of living habits. Excellent staff, especially Diana, who makes the process a lot easier for us. I decided to post my review after reading some others that made me think they are talking about somebody else! Our experience has been on the contrary: expected waiting time (1 hr the most), excellent overall evaluation to focus on your specific needs, personalized evaluation and surgery by Dr. Cappuccino and his assistant Dr. Eric, including post op visits at hospital and office and if we needed to call, we received an immediate answer back. What else may we need? Blessings to Dr. Cappuccino and his staff!!!

Patient

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I've been Dr. Cappuccino's patient for several years now. My experience is that he is one of the most experienced and exceptional doctors, especially when you need spine surgery. He has a great medical staff and my experience has been the best. God bless his hands and overall health so that he can continue providing such excellent service to those in need.

He saved my life.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I was on State medical insurance and was in a wheelchair with a child and in so much pain I had contemplated suicide. 12 different surgeons wanted to give me fusions and cages and all their patients that had surgeries didn't look so hot. So my mom sent me the money for me to just go ask him what doctor I had the best chances with and my mother in laws husband took me to the appointment and that is when he changed my life. I have the highest admiration for Dr. Cappuccino, Eric, and the rest of his staff. I thank you and my family thanks you!

Disappointment is an understatement

Posted on May 12th, 2013

This doctor will lure you in and convince you he’s the only one who can cure you of all your woes. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. So, how will you be treated under his care you might curiously ask? Well, hmmm. You better be patient, because waiting for an appointment, return phone calls, post-op follow ups, optional/additional corrective surgeries, and more office visits... Yeah, you get the picture? Oh, and by the way. He's now a movie producer!!! So, while you’re suffering from postoperative infections or from complications due to some new fangled orthopedic implant he jammed into your spine that went unexpectedly awry, he'll be busy signing autographs and cutting movie deals with his wifey in Hollywood. My advice? Find a doc who doesn't have so many distractions and who will actually focus on you the person, instead of being preoccupied with testing the latest greatest bionic hardware, chasing after stock options and gloating over movie contracts.