Dr. Andrew E Caputo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew E Caputo?

Dr. Caputo is a great surgeon,and has a very good staff.

Excellent Spent time with me explaining exactly what the problem was answering went over ex rays with me

great surgeon

great surgeon, well recommended.

works under the assumption that everyone is out to bilk workers comp.

The poorest ortho experience of my life

I guess if you are comp and do not require surgery, Caputo doesn't have time

He is the best!

I think Dr. Caputo is the best! Dr. Caputo has help me with my many trigger fingers, not only with surgery, but also with recovery so that I can get back to work as soon as possible. He has help others in my family with other hand/finger issues in the same way. Plus he plays great music in the O.R. so you feel great going to sleep and waking up:)

both dr. Caputo and hjs PA were top notch. explained all in detail. provided options and blew my previous dr. out of the water.Restored my hope for improvement. i wish to thank them both. pain free for the first time in over a year.

Dr Caputo is the best

Dr. Cpaputo fixed my arm after a doctor screwed it up. For the first time I had a doctor (Dr. Caputo) explain to me in great detail what was wrong and exactly how it can be fixed. Even in the operating room he put my mind to ease and was overly kind and caring. I highly recommend him... He is brilliant, kind and an expert in his field.. I traveled over an hour to see him... well worth it...Thanks Dr. Caputo!

an additional note

A comment regarding the pin that moved after surgery. This is common while healing is occurring and a different type of bandage is all that was needed to help the situation. Everything went completely well.

Very good doctor

I had to have surgery to repair a broken and partial dislocated finger which required temporary pins. Dr. Caputo did an excellent job on the surgery and the aftercare was very good. I believe Dr. Caputo really cares about his work and in looking at my finger, I can attest to that fact. You would never know I had surgery seven weeks ago. My finger feels great! I think the patient also has to do their part in taking the necessary steps to make sure to do everything they need to do and take care to have good health and habits as well for the best outcome. It is a joint effort. I worked with the physicians asst when one of the pins wouldn't stop moving and she found the best way to fix that as well. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I have had with this doctor and the staff. The surgery center in Cromwell is top notch.

Don't listen to some!

He is very caring, and knows what he is doing. You will wait but it is well worth it! He knew what was wrong with my wrist from the second I saw him! Great guy! Bedside mannor and personality is fantastic!

Dr. Caputo knows what he is doing, so if you want a Dr. with no personality, but is a good surgeon than he is your Dr. He unfortunately has a way of making you feel like you are wasting his time.