Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew J Carroll
Dr. Andrew J Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew J Carroll has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
For the couple of lady's complaining about a $10 dollar late fee...I've spent thousands of dollars on doctors who are not worth a sh*%. I would not let $10 stand between me and a good doctor. Your "principle" might cost you your life one day. Don't be late (time is money)...If you are going to be late, call and give them a heads up. I'm sure they wouldn't charge for that.
The only reason I'm giving him a rating of 4 is because 5 is not an option. He knows his stuff, better than most specalist out there. I recently had a minor stroke followed by what other speciallist were calling siezures and he was calling contractures (and he was right). Dr. Carroll got to the root of the problem very quickly, has been in contact with me throughout my recovery and has given me valuable info and medical care. I would not go and see anyone else now that I found him!!!
Dr. Carroll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1996
Mid Hudson Family Health Institute
Dr. Andrew J Carroll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAz Elite Surgeons, 333 N Dobson Rd Ste 15, Chandler, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Carroll in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.