Dr. Andrew J Carroll Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Carroll?

Good Doctor

Dr. Carroll has been our family Physician for over 10 years. He has been attentive to our needs. His office staff is courteous and friendly. All are like a family extension.

Gets to the point

Very pleasant and professional. Really listens to your complains. Fought with insurance to schedule CT scan and found reoccurring cancer. Believed in me and saved my life by listening to me.

....DON'T BE LATE!!

For the couple of lady's complaining about a $10 dollar late fee...I've spent thousands of dollars on doctors who are not worth a sh*%. I would not let $10 stand between me and a good doctor. Your "principle" might cost you your life one day. Don't be late (time is money)...If you are going to be late, call and give them a heads up. I'm sure they wouldn't charge for that.

The only reason I'm giving him a rating of 4 is because 5 is not an option. He knows his stuff, better than most specalist out there. I recently had a minor stroke followed by what other speciallist were calling siezures and he was calling contractures (and he was right). Dr. Carroll got to the root of the problem very quickly, has been in contact with me throughout my recovery and has given me valuable info and medical care. I would not go and see anyone else now that I found him!!!

Dr. Andrew J Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.