Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh?

Best Doc Ever

Dr. Cavanagh is great. He is friendly, honest and intelligent. I'm so sad to see him leave ARC.

Do not trust this doctor

This doctor is horrible! My 8 month old daughter was experiencing stomach pain and he tried to convince me that she had a cold. I took her to his office 2 times in one day and he was very rude when I asked him to perform a uti test. He didn't even examine my babies stomach when he saw her bending over in pain and crying! Less than 24 hours later I took my daughter to the ER and she was rushed to Dell Children's Hospital. Dr. Estrada quickly ordered the appropriate tests and found a blockage in my daughter's intestines. The experienced team of doctors at DCH performed a non-surgical procedure to clear the blockage. Thank GOD for Dr. Estrada for believing me when I said my daughter is having stomach pain!

Great with my kids couldn't ask for better.

Dr. Andrew T Cavanagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.