Dr. Andrew O Cheng Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew O Cheng?

Dr Chen Is Amazing

I've been going to ear doctors for 40 years after a case of swimmers ear as a teen played havoc with my eardrums. Most of the ear doctors I went to, pushed a $750 hearing test, poked around in my ears and then wrote some nonsense in their notes. They did NOTHING TO CLEAR MY EARS! For this service, I paid upwards of $350. and walked out feeling just as bad as I had come in with and with the same congested ears I came in with. Dr. Chen checked out the MRI I came in with, immediately began dislodging some chunks of wax in my ears, cleared the congestion with some procedures I never experienced before, and gave me a regimen of medication at home to clear out my sinuses (which most likely are also affecting my vision). After leaving Dr. Chen's office, I have to admit, I felt better than I did in years. The congestion was gone in my head. I could hear better (because I had to lower the volume levels on my phone and tv at home) and some of my sense of balance returned. For me, a doctor who actually knows what to do when you come in is extremely rare. I'd give him more stars if I could.

The worst ENT doctor I have ever seen!!!

Although it was incredibly easy to make an appointment with no waiting time, I quickly realized why. Dr. Cheng was incredibly inattentive and just wanted to leave the examination room as soon as possible without even hearing what my problem is. He prescribed with an ineffective drug for $200 and would not even care that it did not work. He spend on average of about 20 secs on me during my two appointments and went back to play with his computer as soon as possible without even say "Good Bye."

He was very rude and insensitive to patient's needs. He didn't listen and rushed to the whole appointment.Very disappointed.

Would Never Go Again

This was one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. Dr Cheng was incredibly impatient. He would not let me tell him what was wrong with me before talking all over me and telling me what we were going to check. How does he know what to check when I haven't finished telling him what was wrong?? He then proceded to shove something into my nose without asking me/telling me. My nose was very sensitive due to all the allergies I was having and this thing hurt. The entire visit he seemed to care less about what I was telling him my problems were. He quickly prescribed me 3 Rx and sent me on my way. Terrible experience and I highly doubt this was an isolated incident.

Dr. Andrew O Cheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.