Dr. Andrew P Ciarlone Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew P Ciarlone?

Awesome doctor. He spends time to explain everything. He has repaired both of my shoulders and one knee. I wouldn't see anyone else, as he is outstanding.

Very caring and takes time to explain your symptoms and your options. He's a very dedicated surgeon.

Dr. Ciarlone is awesome

I was hesitant to have hip replacement surgery, but Dr. Ciarlone put me at ease immediately. He promised when I woke up from surgery, I would be comfo ...

Dr. Ciarlone is awesome!

I was so afraid to have hip replacement surgery, but Dr. Ciarlone put me at ease right away. He promised me that when I woke up from surgery, I would be totally comfortable! He is a fabulous surgeon------and he is one of the few in the area that do the anterior approach, which has a long list of benefits over the other approaches. I appreciate that he took the time to learn the anterior approach so his patients are better served. He was so compassionate and considerate! Came to see me every day I was in the hospital, and took his time discussing my concerns and answering my questions. My new hip joint is working wonderfully and pain free! He gave me my life back and I'll never forget him. I can't thank him enough!

Ciarlone is an excellent man and competent surgeon. The problem lies within hia Vital Community Care office staff who frequently forget to return calls or ignore x-rays.

Dr. Andrew P Ciarlone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.