Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. C A Combs has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. C A Combs has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. C A Combs has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. C A Combs is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
I was referred to Obstetrix Medical Group by my primary OBGYN to get an ultrasound and NT to look for Down Syndrome in our baby (My OBGYN's office doesn't do the NT testing). This is my first pregnancy and I am 31 and I am NOT high risk for genetic disorders but I wanted to make sure everything looked good with our baby since this was first my pregnancy. I call Obstetrix to get the billing codes for the procedures to make sure my insurance would cover it. I call my insurance and they said it falls under prenatal care so it is 100% covered. I go in for my ultra sound at Obstetrixs and they have you fill out all this paperwork saying how the procedures my not be covered by your insurance and you the patient are responsible for the payments, etc. I thought this was a little extreme but signed off. The tech and the Dr were very nice and professional but when you get a $400 bill it doesn't really matter about the customer service anymore. I call their office to tell them they must have a mistake billing me $400 and the biller says that I gave my insurance the right codes but they don't bill those codes under prenatal. They only bill them under diagnosticâ¦? I know that I didn't' go in there office to get an ultra sound of my uterus for the fun of it! There is a baby in my uterus!!!!! They are money hungry and crooks. I would really read between the lines in this office and don't trust a word they say when it comes to insurance. Unless they are your primary DR. I wouldn't step foot in here because you will come out with a $400. I have spent countless hours on the phone to get this cleared up and I currently have a claim against them with my insurance company.
34 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. C A Combs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrix Medical Group of CA A Profess Corp, 900 E Hamilton Ave Ste 220, Campbell, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. C A Combs, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Campbell, CA, in this video.
Dr. C A Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbell, CA.