Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew G Cordista has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 7
I just had my second visit with Dr Cordista, the first visit I went to him for a second opinion and he tried to convince me not to have another surgery. I was bull headed and had it anyway, so I returned to him fore my second visit and he still remembered me even after a year. I apologized for not taking his advice, and he told me not to worry about it, it has been done, and we will work on it from here. I wished that i had of searched DR's beforehand and actually started with Dr Cordista. He has given me hope that my life will be OK and that surgery is not the only option. It seems so good to actually have a Dr to sit there with you and explain whats going on and the different ways we can treat the problems, no matter how slow I am, he is always willing to help me understand. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and God Bless you Dr Cordista.
22 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Andrew G Cordista accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Georgia Spine Center, 8 Live Oak Ct, Moultrie, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew G Cordista in this video.
Dr. Andrew G Cordista is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moultrie, GA.