Dr. Andrew Corr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Corr?

Just a (necessary) pill supplier

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Not helpful in 3 years

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Doctor Corr spent quality time with me and answered my questions and concerns. He actually looked me in the face and talked and it has been a while since doctors actually had time to do that.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Absolutely the most incompetent Dr I have ever seen.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Most impressive physician. Highly recommended.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I had many terrible visits with him. I don't understand why he went into medicine, he does not like dealing with people. He can't get his patients in and out fast enough. Why RMC continues to let him prctice is a huge question, it must be political, knowing his family was in practice there before him. Thank heavens I have a wonderful doctor now and those nightmares are behind me. People do your self a favor and avoid a lot of grief for yourself and stay away from this incompitent doctor.

Corr is disinterested

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Corr does not seem to either understand how to diagnose medical issues or isbored with his profession and job. I tried repeatedly to explain my symptoms but after three appointments, I switched doctors. When I saw the new physician, he ordered tests and he found a serious prblem with my blood. Dr. Corr does not understand that his negligence is dangerour to patients.

Horrible at follow-ups and horrible communication

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Corr for about half a year now. The first visit I was impressed because he spent time with me and was very caring. Every visit after that he has seemed rushed and has referred me to other doctors because he did not feel comfortable diagnosing me. The last prescription he gave me for an ear infection made it worse, and it was a pain trying to getting in communication with his staff to get in because my condition was worsening. They told me I had to wait 3 weeks to come in. Also, I had an MRI done on my knee and there was a lot of miscommunication between doctors and nurses, and I did not hear back about the results for ONE MONTH. I even tried calling before that and no one gave me clear answers. I am switching doctors...I have not experienced one positive thing at Riverside Medical Clinic.

Dr Corr

Posted on February 26th, 2009

I had a good experience with Dr Corr. He seems nice and listens and wasn't quick to prescribe drugs which I agreed with.

previous patient

Posted on April 15th, 2008

This doctor is very impatient has bad bedside manner and thinks he knows it all, so do not expect to have your questions answered because he does not feel he has time to allow you information about your health. Trys to sell DNR instead of explaining options availible for advance directives.

Dr. Corr

Posted on April 14th, 2008

Dr. Corr doesn't like to listen to or answer questions. He rolls his eyes if you come in with a list of questions and acts like he's in a hurry to get you out of there.

Posted on October 18th, 2015