Dr. Andrew Cyrus III Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

I am currently looking for a new doctor. I have been sick for 3 months and have been able to see dr. cyrus 3 times in that time period. During those appointments he spent about 30 seconds of each appointment talking to me. Then sending me back to the ER that had sent me back to him stating it was not an emergency. After 2 hours of waiting, I expect more than 30 seconds. I am currently looking for a new doctor and still very sick. This doctor's answer seems to be collect insurance and send them on their way.