Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew D Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrew D Mcdonald has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Andrew D Mcdonald has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew D Mcdonald is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Seemed competent and confident, but misdiagnosed hernia and planned to operate without any prior imaging (no X-ray, MRI or CT). I understand that mistakes can be made when imaging is skipped, but I think it's really important that I stress he was willing to operate on a misdiagnosed hernia based on a physical examination alone.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Western Reserve Care System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilson Health, 915 W Michigan St, Sidney, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew D Mcdonald in this video.
Dr. Andrew D Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sidney, OH.