Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew D Schreiner MD
Dr. Andrew D Schreiner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrew D Schreiner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
racism & arrogance
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew D Schreiner - Posted on March 1st, 2014
I was a patient of dr schreiner. Dr Schreiner screamed at me re: an error on a prescription for a placard. He then gave me another patient's prescription for a placard. I have been without a doctor for approximately three weeks, and without my blood pressure medication because I was not aware that Dr Schreiner was leaving OSU. I found out he was leaving via his staff when they called me to cancel my appointment. I am a black american, and was treated poorly by this supposedly top doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew D Schreiner - Posted on April 2nd, 2009
10 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Andrew D Schreiner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew D Schreiner's office for more information.
135 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC : (843) 876-0888
Locations & Directions135 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC
Dr. Andrew D Schreiner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.