Dr. Andrew Dalsimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Dalsimer?

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr. Dalsimer, excels as a Psychologist. I have seen several therapist of different modalities and he offers special, and rare qualities. Wise, caring , patient, professional ... The environment that he created allowed for a lot of space and room for me to process my life. I felt very safe and free. He seemed to react and speak at the right time for me. His assessment and observations felt to me very carefully considered and presented with gentle and carefully weighed words. I never inquired into his therapeutic approach but it seemed to be a mix of different approaches that addressed my situation at that moment. I very much appreciated his lack of dogmatism. I didn't feel as if I was being crammed and inserted into a single and particular approach. He was conservative, in my case, when it came to prescribing medicine. They were used when necessary to help with the treatment- to help deal with root issues. ( It seems to me that many Psychiatrists prescribe addictive meds with out offering therapy)

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Is knowlegeable both psychotherapy and medications

Posted on January 21st, 2013