Highly Dissatisfied

Dr Dauer is an awesome doc...the best I've seen and I've been to plenty before I found his patient, caring soul...

Finally! A fantastic Primary care doctor

After years and years of suffering with a misdiagnosis Dr. Dauer helped to get my health back on track. He is so compassionate and even when I wanted to give up he kept my spirits up and followed through with all of my specialists and takes care of all of my medical needs by treating me and also working with other doctors to stay informed of what is going on. He even calls to check in if he hasn't seen me in a while! Great doctor and great staff!

Dr. Andrew J Dauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.