Dr. Andrew N De La Torre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew N De La Torre?

Amazing

If I could give him a higher rating I would. Absolutely best doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Dr. De La Torre and staff are fantastic. They are in tone with your fears and have a way of calming you down. Always with a quick call back with answers. The Doctor himself saved my life. His hospital staff is also very professional and low key, not stuffy. What more can I say!

I think Andrew is very professional....I do like him. Very easy to get along with and tells it like it is. He holds no punches. My last liver surgery that he performed put a bad taste in my families mouth. I would have loved to follow up with him but the family comes first and we are sticking with this current doctor :<. I wish him luck. He does and did keep up with me seeing how I felt with numerous caring calls and to set up visits. Very sorry Doc! I never made it to his Paterson Office. My Star review is based on the time I did have an appointment with him

I never ever had a Doctor call me more than once and spend time talking with me about my condition never once making me feel like just another disease. So far after my first visit Dr. Andrew De La Torre,I have to say TRULY AMAZING.

WONDERFUL DR.!!

DR DELA TORRE IS A FANTASTIC SURGEON AS WELL AS LIVER SPECIALIST. HE HAS DONE MY SURGERY IN MAY OF THIS YEAR AND I FEEL GREAT, HE IS SO CARING AND PATIENT. HE HAS STOPPED YEARS OF PAIN I WAS EXPERIENCING AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW OF MY MEDICAL HISTORY HE KNEW WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL LIVER PATIENTS..

RN

dr Dela Torre is professional and personable he put us at ease during my husbands proceedure and hospitalization. In essence, he saved my husband's life.

Dr. Andrew N De La Torre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.