Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew L Defazio
Dr. Andrew L Defazio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Defazio is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Defazio has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew L Defazio has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrew L Defazio has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Andrew L Defazio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 52
This is an incredible doctor. I luckily found him over a year ago and although I loved him from the beginning it wasn't until I got pregnant and had my son that I realized the level of compassion he had for his patients and Job. He is knowledgeable ,compassionate and all around a great doctor. If you want the best look no further. I consider myself very luckey to have found him and refer everyone I know and they all feel the way I do thankful.
After being referred to Dr. Andrew in 2010 when i found out I was pregnant with twins. He eased all my worries. He was attentive and there each an everytime i needed him. His brothers were also great when Dr. Andrew was not available. During my c-section he made me feel comfortable and i had no complications or pain. What an amazing person God has put on this earth. All the DeFazio Doctors are amazing and i would refer them always.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Defazio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Andrew L Defazio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew L Defazio in this video.
Dr. Andrew L Defazio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.