Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew L Degruccio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Our experience with daughters ACL repair has been outstanding. Recovery at or ahead of schedule and going so much better than we imagined. Of course 19 year old daughter is diligent with PT both with therapist and on own which is crucial. Dr. has provided excellent care in every aspect of the process from consultation, surgery, post-op and continued follow-up.
Dr. Degruccio is the best and he keeps his word. He revised my ACL after I had been to another OS for my primary ACL reconstruction and after over 12 months PT. So, for those of you needing an OS; you should try Dr. Degruccio. He is very mindful of his patients and he lets know what is expected of you incase he performs your surgery. You can trust that Dr, Degruccio will do the right thing for you. HE DOES NOT USE ALLOGRAFTS HE ONLY DOES AUTOGRAFTS. This is the Doctor to go to when you need an OS. I am pleased to be his patient.
The staff in the doctors office was awesome.. The office staff polite always willing to help!! The knowledge of the staff was incredible.. I had no problem with an insurance or disability paperwork the office staff was first rate in getting the paperwork filled out and faxed!! Dr Degruccio was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, he took the time to explain my procedure step by step, along with my recovery. The day of the surgery he put my at easy and I had complete confidence in his ability as a surgeon. I want to say, "THANK YOU" to Dr. Derruccio and the staff for helping me through my surgery!!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Andrew L Degruccio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic And Sports Specialists Of Louisville, 9370 Cedar Center Way, Louisville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew L Degruccio in this video.
Dr. Andrew L Degruccio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.