Dr. Andrew Demaggio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Demaggio?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I would recommend him to anyone. Very caring and takes his time with you. One of the only doctors that I have been to that has given me peace of mind. No matter how long the road is, he reassures you that we will work through it. I know how bad the pain would be if he hadn't stuck through it with me in finding a solution. Awesome awesome doctor. Wish there were more like him.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

My experience with the Pain Center has always been a good one. The doctors are on time, the staff is very friendly and I have the most confidences in their work.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I love Dr Demaggio, I've been seeing him for about 15 years & won't change him for another pain specialist

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Ive been with Dr. Demaggio for many yrs i think almost 14 with him but been in the pain center program for over 20 years, I love the Dr & staff, they listen to me & try to do their best to help me, thank you Dr Demaggio & Glenda Boynkin for letting me livey life in less pain

pain

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I have to suffer with pain since i was 20,now i am 34 my dr was treating this issue fine then decides to do alot shots,nerve blockers which made me sick.. New England pain center sends me paper work that they should have known about all these issues before i walk in door.. I ripped the paper in shreds.. I will suffer maybe die,but that is not concern to this health care system.. I went from 157 down a hundred pounds.. i went threw school trying to just get back to work and feal normal for in life.. My advice to your staff know about your patients before they walk in the door,not my faith or who i am.. life will go on i am done going to anymore Drs.. I have mental illness,but am aware of what i have that should not be your concern either,

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Just visited him today for the first time, and was very impressed. Seems first rate.

Could not get an appt

Posted on August 10th, 2011

New to the area. Have had chronic back pain and sciatica. Tried to get appt. Office staff not friendly or helpful. Gave me wrong info. I was told I had necessary reports forwarded to them and 10 days later I have to call and find out they were not enough (it was a full MRI report and a order from my doctor for an epidural)

lier

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

leads you on for appt. after appt. promising help and in the end he stops helping. All they want from you is buy their injections.

Posted on November 17th, 2009

When the baton was passed to Dr. Demaggio as a referral from a back pain specialist, no time was wasted in scheduling a consultation and the procedure. I walked out of Crane Medical Center a new man and I look forward to living without pain. He is great!

Posted on October 29th, 2017