Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew D De Marco has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. DeMarco is the best doctor. He moved to a new comcierge practice and Inwill never go back to traditional primary care. I can see, text or call him whenever I want. AND he calls me and has made a house to my home when I was sick. I can't believe that we have Connected Health in Pittsburgh. I didn't check if this was the right number for him but his number is 724-933-4300.
I switched doctors for years until I found Dr. Demarco. He fits me in one morning when I woke up in pain so I didn't have to go somewhere else. Staff is great. He listens to what I have to say and then thinks and gives an answer. Other doctors seem to just already had a diagnosis when they walked in and went right back out. Doc D. spends the time and asks questions to find out the true cause. Recommended to friends who went to him and switched their ppc to him.
29 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Summa Health System
Dr. Andrew D De Marco accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew D De Marco in this video.
Dr. Andrew D De Marco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.