Dr. Andrew Demichele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Demichele?

I would rate my expe..

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I would rate my experience a ten! I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked into the office. The staff were the best I have ever dealt with. My experience at the surgery center was the best I have ever received the nurses made me feel at ease and Dr DeMichele has the nicest manner of any doctor I have ever been too. He should school other doctors how to treat patients!

Overall experience w..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Overall experience was very good. The staff was excellent.

It was great from th..

Posted on October 5th, 2016

It was great from the start, after checkin in.Everything was explained to me, and all questions were answered.

The doctor and staff..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

The doctor and staff was excellent. Friendly and concerned plus make you feel very comfortable Very compassionate

All people working w..

Posted on September 30th, 2016

All people working with me were nice, no complaintsIt would have been helpful to know what type of anesthesia. My insurance charged me for it because it was a deeper anesthesia. It would be good to know and have a choice ahead of time instead of paying $500.00 for it

Dr DeMichele explain..

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr DeMichele explained in detail my treatment follow up. I was seeing him for my two year follow up to my double mesectemy. As always he was informative and took time to make sure I fully understood everything. I would highly recommend Dr. DeMichele to anyone.

A very friendly and ..

Posted on September 5th, 2016

A very friendly and understanding dr. He explained the procedure so that I can understand why it needed to be done.

Very informed.....re..

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Very informed.....results regarding treatment, pleasant surroundings and clean environment which is a absolute plus Dr. Demichele is a treasure I'm fortunate having him as my physician

I don't remember too..

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I don't remember too much of the procedure. It seemed like it was over in 2 minutes and I felt fine afterwards. Walk in the park other than the prep for the procedure.

The experience was g..

Posted on July 25th, 2016

The experience was good. The surgery went as expected and had no complications. Life is much better with a repaired hernia!

Dr DeMichele was gre..

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr DeMichele was great. Did a minor procedure in office rather than surgical center. A real pleasure to deal with, explained everything clearly and everything went well. He also removed my wife's gall bladder several years ago and that was also very successful with no complications.

Dr A DeMichele is a ..

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Dr A DeMichele is a very compassionate person. I always get a very good feedback to all of my questions/concern about breast cancer. I drive from another state to have my yearly check -up because I know that I'll get an excellent care, and make sure that I get my yearly mammogram .