Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew B Dossett has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
I've read a few reviews about Dr. Dossett's perceived arrogance and my reply would be that if you want the best neck and back surgeon in the country to operate on you "get over it." Come with your questions in an organized manner and he will answer every one of them. I inquired to two Division 1 Football teams doc's as to who was the best in the land to fix my neck and both said "Dossett at the Carrell Clinic in Dallas." Plus Dr. Dossett's staff is incredibly easy to work with. My result two years after surgery is fantastic. Thank you Dr. Dossett and staff!
I had Dr. Dossett review my x-rays and mri's. I am 28 yrs old and have been in pain for 3 yrs. When he sat down with me, he was very caring, understanding and honest. He did not give me an answer I wanted, but he proved to me that he is a doctor who cares, not a doctor who just wants all the money from a surgery. I have gave surgery a lot of thought and i meet with him on Monday to request the fusion. I have researched this doctor for a month, read every review out there. I am making the right choice. Now I hope the surgery goes well.
30 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Andrew B Dossett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsW B Carrell Memorial Clinic, 9301 N Central Expy Ste 400, Dallas, TX
Dr. Andrew B Dossett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.