Dr. W Eglseder Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. W Eglseder Jr?

Dr. Eglseder did a great job of reconstructing my shoulder after a bad accident. Still recovering but have confidence that he will get me back to a nearly normal use of my shoulder.

My own Dr wouldn't touch it

I shattered the tip of my elbow last summer, had surgery and rebroke it 2 weeks later. My own Dr couldn't fix it and sent me to Dr Elgeseder. Not only was it rebroken, but I detached the tricep as well. He not only fixed it all, but with minimal hardware. I went from a plate and 6 screws to a coil of wire and 2 screws. And I have full mobility. Recommend him highly

High School Athlete

He was very understanding. I was flown into Shock Trauma after a car accident. He was told that I was a baseball player with a great chance to play college/minor ball. He performed a specialized surgery on my mangled wrist in hopes to save my future in sports even though my leg was pretty torn up. He gave great advice after my final follow up two years later. Now I can finally play again, 5 years later. Thanks Doc! You can definitely trust this guy.

Gifted Surgeon

I shattered my wrist and lost nerve conduction and mobility in my right wrist and hand at 14. After having multiple surgeries and years of being told that my function couldn't be restored I found Dr. Eglseder. He was able to restore 98% of my nerve function and 98% of my range on motion. It required a lot of recovery time and physical therapy but because of this doctor I can use my hand. His bedside manner isn't great but who cares, he gets the job done and produced results that no other doctor could.

The best

My arm was cut off and he replanted it, works great now.

Saved my Life and My Arm

He is absolutely unbelievable !! Reattached my severed arm and saved my life. I owe him everything.

auto roll over