Dr. Andrew Eichler Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Eichler?

Patient

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Eichler wanted to prescribe statins for me. I told him I would try to lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels by diet and exercise. I did, and he was supportive. This is a rare response.

My expeerience with Dr Eichler

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. He has very bad bed side manners. He will tell you to go get a blood test or procedure and never let you know what came out of it. He likes to sit and cut you down if your not doing things up to his standards. He needs to have only one place to work from, that way maybe he can treat you somewhat better. I guess that's the way a VA doctor can be because they don't have to worry about their job. You call for him and you can never talk to him. You have to talk to his nurse which never answers the phone nor does the nurse return you phone call. I don't feel that a VA doctor or a private doctor should be that way. It should go against their code of ethic's.

Posted on September 26th, 2014