Dr. Andrew M Fagelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Fagelman?

Love Dr. F

A very loving doctor. I feel 50 percent better when I get here. Thanks Doc!

Review for the Doctor

I've always had a great experience with Dr. F. I'm not much of a planner and always need a last minute appointment, they always accomodate me and work with my schedule.

Best primary care doctor in SoHo!

I've been seeing Dr. F for the past 10 years and it's been nothing short of pleasure coming to this office all these years. I feel like I'm part of the family and my experience has been unmatched which is why I'm a lifelong patient. Dr. F and his staff have been there for me and have exemplified so much kindness and compassion. They are now offering cool sculpting and I just made an appointment. There is nobody I'd trust more for cool sculpting than Dr. F.

great primary care provider

Fagelman has helped me through everything from minor problems to really obscure ones that required referral to specialists. He's good at communicating, and most importantly he trusts me when somethings up. My only two beefs are that he's occasionally rushed (although he also is the only doctor I know where same-day appointments are the norm for urgent care, so maybe that's why), and that he ends up sometimes doing extra exams or screenings (I suspect to keep the billings up on my insurance company, which pays him around $35 for an office visit.

Fear is not an option, see a shrink

Won't help with my seizures, fluff it off as nothing. See a shrink, he tells me. I need help, he should demand some test on me to find a cure or something like that. What should I do, I do like him as a doctor, but I need answers, not the run around.

Great Doctor , poor staff

3 times I have made flu shot appointments , only to show up at the Doctor's office to find that the flu shot is not available . The receptionist promises to call when it is available ...... still waiting ......