Dr. Andrew S Fedoravicius Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew S Fedoravicius?

It's always a pleasu..

It's always a pleasure to come to this office with its friendly staff. Dr. Fedoravicious reviews my case with patience and understanding while explaining everything he will be doing and why. I never feel like I am just another patient he sees.

Dr. Fedoravicious wa..

Dr. Fedoravicious was amazing. Very thorough and knowledgeable. I will recommend him to everyone I know. Excellent bed side manner. Thank you

I have a lot of fait..

I have a lot of faith in the dr. he and the staff made me feel at ease. the procedure went well and i was happy with the results. dr andrew even came to my room at the hospital and covered the results. i would recommend him to anyone.

Great experience, al..

Great experience, all staff were pleasant & helpful reassuring I had the best possible professional care available. Never having met Dr. 'Andrew' he put me at ease soon as we met with his humble & confident bed side manner. I will recommend him to family & friends.

Dr. Fedoravicius is ..

Dr. Fedoravicius is a gentle, knowledgeable physician who truly cares about his patients. The feedback he provides, both positive and negative is always given in such a way that it's understood and not frightening. I have recommended him to my friends and family who have all had the same positive experience with him.

Thank you for all of your extra effort with my mom. My whole family appreciates you fighting for her like she was your own mom. Your love will not be forgotten.

Overall Better Experience

Dr Fedoravicis was great. The wait time was just right and the staff was very informative. The overall experience was so much better than I had anticipated.

Knowledgeable and Very Friendly

I arrived just a little early. There was just a few minutes wait. The staff kept me informed about what they were doing. Dr. Fedoravicius came and spoke with me before the procedure. After the Procedure Dr. Fedoravicius came by to see me and explain what he saw. His staff called the next day and check on me. A few days later Dr. Fedoravicius called me at home to follow up with me. My wife also uses Dr. Fedoravicius, and we have always been very happy with his knowledge and very friendly nature.

Very Professional, Fantastic Experience

Dr. Fedoravicius is the best doctor I've ever seen. I am a younger female, so I was very apprehensive about seeing a male doctor for my digestive issues. However, he was very professional in handling my symptoms, yet casual enough to keep me comfortable. He is very respectful and listens intently to every detail you have to report to him. He is clearly very smart and considers you as a whole individual. The entire team is always very accommodating as I live some distance away from where I see him. Overall, they are fantastic to work with and I wish I could see Dr. Fedoravicius for all of my medical needs.

overall, excellent. He put my mind at ease.

Great Care

I was treated great by the nurses, and the doctor. They were good at letting me know what to expect, and then I was asleep and then I was waking up. It was quick and painless. I had a little sore throat after, but that is normal especially since I had something down my throat. I recovered fine, and all is good now.

Highly Recommended

I love Dr. Fedoravicius. He is an amazing doctor and makes you feel very comfortable when you are with him. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends!

Dr. Andrew S Fedoravicius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.