Dr. Andrew S Feigin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew S Feigin?

dr. andrew feigin was the worse neurologist i had mid 1990's in my late teens i will not recommend him not even to my enemy ..............enough said ! ! !

Great doctor!

Was sent here from a doctor that could no longer help me with my blepharospasm. told me I needed a specialist. Turns out great luck for me! Dr Feigin was SO much better than previous Dr. He is kind, patient and very knowledgable. He worked with me to get my eye spams under control. He really takes his time and makes sure injections are well done with minimal bruising and pain. He is the BEST, Wish all doctors had such great concern and care! I highly recommend him.

Dr. Andrew S Feigin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.