Dr. Andrew Forgay Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Forgay?

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr. Forgay is very arrogant and talks down to patients. His exam was cursory, and he did not pay attention to my description of my pain. He gave me shots in an area where I told him I did not have pain. He told me to take pain meds every day and didn't listen when I told him they didn't stop the pain. He's scheduled a procedure for me that he did not explain to my satisfaction and didn't want to answer any questions about a pain that may be related. Do not go to Dr. Forgay. Other doctors have told me he is good, but I wouldn't expect them to say anything negative. Do yourself a favor. He also has you see his PA or NP instead of seeing you himself, unless you call and ask for him specifically. His nurse is not friendly. Find another doctor!

Was the only person to give me relief

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Jerk

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Mannerisms

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Went to Dr. Forgot after alot of research comparing to doctors out of town. He and his staffs attitude very cold and with lack of care. Felt like I was fitted into his time and they really didn't want to care for me. Very disappointed after my research.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I would not return!

retired attorney

Posted on June 26th, 2016

just moved from out of state; family uses this dr; and my granddaughter is head of surgery at doctors hospital and knows him; she gives him high ratings; he was courteous, had taken a cursory review of my past history (had brought in medical records) hesitant to make a diagnosis without further x-rays; only that my condition is complicated; spinal stimulator not working anymore; pain excruciating from nape of neck , cervical and lumbar down right leg; gave me an Rx; seemed concerned; follow up appointment

Dumb doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

The worst doctor ever. All bad reviews are correct. Know it all that knows nothing. Run and hide. Do not go to him if you have pain. He needs to see it on MRI and then says its not that bad. Knocks all doctors before him. 3 surgies before him. Still in pain. Terrible MRI plus stuff you cannot see he does not listen or care. Please run. I thought his website was to scare pill mill patients, nope. No meds only shots. 3 shots per year. Really iys time that helped you heal. Not him.. Maryland js where he messed up someone's back. Thats why he is in Augusta. RUUNNN AWAY. WORST EVER. Only nice staff. Thats why he has more than one star.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

His Staff is wonderful! They listen and are super friendly. Dr. Forgay is thorough with his exams. He pays attention to details.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr Forgay helped me with my chronic nerve pain. He acted very concerned and worked with me to get it under control.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

No follow up

Posted on September 9th, 2015

He was very rude to me and his front desk talked to me as if I was bothering them.

Poor Listener!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I agree with other former patients, Dr. Forgay is arrogant and an extremely poor listener. I wouldn't trust him to manage anything.