Dr. Andrew M Fouts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Fouts?

My husband and I met Dr. Fouts 8 years ago when my husband suffered a severe heart attack during a procedure. Dr. Fouts didn't know what the outcome would be - we just needed to wait. Dr. Fouts made all the right decisions, and my husband is doing very well under his care. We have the utmost respect for Dr. Fouts and regard him as an excellent cardiologist.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Fouts is a wonderful and thorough doctor. I would highly recommend him to everyone! He spends an adequate amount of time with me and is always willing to answer any question without hesitation. The staff is very nice and attentive.

Typical Doctor