• 3rd Party Reviews

6 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Andrew Frankel?

Dr. Frankel has an outstanding reputation,

I saw Dr. Frankel for a Rhinoplasty. He was recommended by my physician?. Dr. Frankel has an outstanding reputation, and after seeing his results, I thought that they were uniformly excellent. Previously, I have had a Rhinoplasty but was unhappy with the overall outcome. I had been reluctant to do a revision surgery but finally, bit the bullet. Dr. Frankel instills much confidence in his patients. He was always able to address my concerns, without any hesitation. He knew exactly what was needed. I have already recommended Dr. Frankel to several friends and will continue to encourage everyone to make their consultation appointment at his office.

Dr. Frankel is your guy.

Dr. Frankel recently performed my revision rhinoplasty, correcting issues that kept me from breathing out of my nose for almost 15 years. I had a consultation with another doctor before choosing to have my revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Frankel. However, I picked Dr. Frankel to be my surgeon because he was clearly the most knowledgeable, confident, and extremely detail-oriented surgeon I have met. We really connected during the consultation appointment. From the start, I felt like Dr. Frankel was personally concerned with the outcome of my procedure and genuinely wanted me to be happy with my results. Dr. Frankel offers the best of everything, a good bedside manner and renowned skill. I'm so happy with my results. Not only did the functional aspect of my nose improve, my nose is now beautiful, too. If you are looking for an amazing surgeon and someone that truly cares, Dr. Frankel is your guy.

Amazing

Dr. Frankel is absolutely wonderful. I was very concerned about trusting someone with my nose, but the results are just beautiful and he gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. A year later I am still so in love and excited with the results. Not only is he an exceptional surgeon, but an exceptional person who really cared about what I wanted. His warm and friendly manner immediately made me feel at ease. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Frankel to anyone looking into rhinoplasty.

Amazing

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Frankel. I had my nose done about a year ago and I am still so in love and still so excited by the results every time I glance into a mirror. He is so warm and friendly and immediately put me at ease in trusting him with my nose. He listened to what I wanted and my nose turned out EXACTLY how I imagined it. I am so happy that I came to him.

Dr. Frankel is a trust worthy surgeon

About 13 years ago, my aesthetician suggested Dr. Frankel, giving me his card so I could remember his name. She said his work, hands down, was flawless. Although it took me ten years to get into Dr. Frankel’s office, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He started with my eyes, performing a brow lift and upper/lower blepharoplasty. A year later, Dr. Frankel corrected a big ball on my nasal tip. Most recently, I had a neck lift and mid facelift in his office. Dr. Frankel’s results are so natural. He has even turned my skeptic girlfriends into true believers. Even more impressive is the level of care I received during and after surgery. The bottom line, Dr. Frankel is a trust worthy surgeon, providing exceptional care and the best results available today.

A very professional, friendly surgeon- Ella G. Sloan

Dr. Andrew Frankel is a very professional, friendly surgeon. Last Tuesday, he performed my revision rhinoplasty and I am ecstatic with my early results. I was not happy with the results from my primary rhinoplasty, which was performed by another doctor. Dr. Frankel’s experience gave me confidence in his ability to perform this delicate procedure and improve my appearance. It has only been a week, but it was indeed a great experience.

A very professional, friendly surgeon- Ella G. Sloan

Great Plastic Surgery Experience

I recently had a great plastic surgery experience. This is actually the 6th cosmetic procedure I have had done. For years, I have hoped to start breathing through my nose again, and knew it would take a nose job to get results. So, after doing a ton of online research, I found Dr. Frankel. There is so much information on the Internet today, and I felt really inspired by the wonderful comments and before/after pictures I saw regarding Dr. Frankel. During my consultation, I could immediately tell Dr. Frankel was talented and skilled. His staff was also pleasant and professional. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Frankel preferred conscious sedation during my rhinoplasty, and overall, I think my procedure went super smoothly. Today, I can breathe through my nose again. Dr. Frankel made my nose fit the proportion of my face, so it no longer looks like it belongs to someone else. The best part, though, was not needing to go through general anesthesia to achieve such wonderful results. Dr. Frankel deserves the highest recommendation, as he is a true genius in operating room.

Revision Rhinoplasty

I saw Dr. Frankel last week for a revision rhinoplasty. There was still some asymmetry in my nostril. I found his office online. After meeting with ten different doctors, I really loved coming in Dr. Frankel’s office. He examined my nose and really looked at what was going on. No other doctor did that. So far, I am very happy with my results. Dr. Frankel really cares about what he is doing. He did his best to fix a problem created by another doctor. Absolutely, I will recommend Dr. Frankel to others.

Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills

I saw Dr. Frankel for a rhinoplasty on May 23rd. I really just didn’t like my nose. A friend had recommended Dr. Frankel to me. He is easy going and knows what he is doing. My recovery was not bad, but it was harder breathing for a while. I was down for about five days, but that was all. I am very happy about my results so far; it’s exactly what I wanted. I will be recommending Dr. Frankel to other people.

My beautiful nose!

Its been a little under a year since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Frankel. I wanted to wait till now to write this, so my nose would be closer to its final shape. I am so beyond happy with my gorgeous nose! I absolutely love it!! And I can finally breath! Dr. Frankel was highly recommended to me by a close friend. I decided to go for a consultation after seeing his really beautifully shaped noses on his web site. I found Dr. Frankel to be a very personable doctor. I also felt very comfortable with him, because he gave me more than a couple of minutes to hear my concerns, and pick up on my personality before doing his thorough examination... (which was much more thorough than other consultations I had with other surgeons). He explained things well, and was very patient with my anxieties. Dr. Frankel does over 200 noses per yr. That was very appealing also. I like that Dr. Frankel concentrates his surgeries and treatments on the face and neck... not over extending his expertise. His computer imagery of my nose and the way it would turn out was exactly what I wanted. His office, and staff are lovely, and Vicky Diamond, his surgical coordinator was invaluable. The day of the surgery was a breeze. One of the absolute best things that I loved knowing, (he filled me in about this on the consultation day), was that even though Dr. Frankel had quite a bit of work to do on my nose, he told me that he usually uses a less dramatic anesthesia ... more of a twilight, rather than going fully under. This REALLY appealed to me!! First it made me less fearful because of less risk, and also Dr. Frankel said the recovery would be so much faster. And trust me, I don't remember a thing about the surgery. I do remember how sweet the nurses were before and after waking up. Dr Frankel then came in and explained exactly what to expect that night, and the following days. The days following were exactly as he had said, and the recovery and any pain was totally manageable, and easy to handle. He's a surgeon and an artist.

A friend of ours had surgery with Dr. Frankel about 13 years ago, and after two different doctors had botched my nose, my husband and I decided it was time to go to Dr. Frankel. I had a septoplasty that caused my nose to collapse and then had 2 surgeries to try and fix that and it was horrible. I was in surgery for 5 hours because when Dr. Frankel opened me up he saw that it was much worse than he thought. He actually had to go in underneath my right breast and go through all the muscles and into the ribs and take cartilage from my ribs and reshape my nose. I had less bruising and swelling in my nose than in any of my previous surgeries but the rib area was pretty painful. Dr. Frankel was starting with something that was really bad and made it into something as beautiful. He is really an artist. I think that he just has natural, raw talent that most doctors don't have. He really did transform my life. He made my life much better because my nose looked really, really bad and its beautiful now. I am elated. We just got home and I'm going on five weeks and I seriously can't believe what he was able to do. Dr. Frankel is a very conscientious doctor, and he is very passionate with his patients. His whole office staff and nurses are really topnotch also. You can tell this is not an office driven by money. I am beyond impressed.