Dr. Andrew R Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew R Freedman?

Before you go ahead and write something nasty, remember this is a human person with feelings. you go ahead an post if only you really have seen him. I HAVE and there is no other physician I know that compares. But the was I see it is since everyone wants a lovey dovey be my friend doc. That is funny and dont exist. So lets be real.

He is the first doctor that has looked at my body as a whole. In that way he could connect what is going on in my body, not just one area in my body.

I have been going to Dr Freedman for many years. I think he is one of the best Doctors out there. The staff is wonderful too. Thank You all for saving my life. <3

Marianne D

Dr. Freedman has been my doctor for 22 years. He takes the time with me to explain my issues and is never too busy to listen. I hold he and his staff to the highest regard. Thank you Dr. Freedman and Staff for taking good care of me.

while traveling and experiencing another pulmonary distress requiring another florida pulmonologist to request a copy of my records, Dr Freedman's office staff refused until i paid $35 for the service. all previoous costs have been paid in full by my medicare and supplementery insurance

my fathers executioner

Dr. Freedman knew that my father had a history of smoking. Although he hadn't smoked in over 20.years, the history was known and a history is all one needs to develop lung cancer. My father coughed for over two years during which time we repeatedly begged him to do something. He got very short with my parents and refused to order a CT Scan. He diagnosed my father with chronic, and then acute bronchitis over and over again. Well, my father ended up being diagnosed with a large inoperable lung tumor shortly before he died. His partner finally ordered a CT Scan when my father was admitted to the hospital for weakness and shortness of breath. He said that he would not have done anything different and someone my fathers age (82) need not have an expensive CT Scan ordered just because he was coughing (for 2 years to the point of being unable to talk??). The lawyer said that he (Freedman) definitely was negligent, however because of my fathers advanced age, it was not worth the law firms time and expense to take the case. The monetary award would be adjusted because of his age (82). Not enough money for the lawyers to pursue. When I told his partner that we did not want Freedman caring for my father any longer, he became very angry and demanded an apology from me. I will leave it to your imagination what my response was. This doctor should have his license pulled. He treats elderly patients differently then he does his younger patients. I wish the board of medicine in NJ would investigate his treatment practices of young versus elderly patients. I hope he develops a lung tumor when he is old and that his doctor lets him suffer like he made my dad suffer.

Dr. Andrew R Freedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.