Dr. Andrew Garber Is this you?

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Garber for over 16 years. Love him!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

The best dr ever

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Best Doctor ever. He delivered my two daughters at Beth Israel in NY. Now I'm 47 years old and I want to have another baby but I want his opinion. I love you Dr Garber you this best!!!

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Dr Garber delivered my first child in 2008 and then my second child in 2013 he was amazing both times I had large boys and had to have c sections he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. when he checked on me the next day he even held my baby and sat and talked with me. I truly loved dr garber!

BAD !!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

First appointment I got to see the doctor after that the mid wife saw me , she was nice, but then only to find out right before I gave birth that she no longer worked there, not only was I not going to see her there Dr. was NOT even around to deliver my baby, not even one visit did I get from him in the hospital, not even a call! He is not very caring, and does not explain himself at all, he diagnosed me with something and printed out a description from google to describe what I had, when I read it, it was just a paper with links. What an idiot!! Never going back, not only where they slacking on obtaining my medical records when I transferred there I get a feeling their going to take their time sending my records to a new doctor when I leave this practice! Don't even get me started on the staff !!! Bad overall.

HIS LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

He seems caring before the surgery, but once he's done he does not follow up. I had lapro surgery to remove an ovarian cyst and cut into my muscle. I have an awful scar from his sloppy stitches and my muscular lower stomach will never be what it was since he was careless. He didn't check on me in the hospital and doesn't care that he maimed my body. He was very curt whenever I called his office, would call back two days later saying "Garber" and brushes you off the phone. He feels he took out the cyst and doesn't care how he put you back. He's a pig!

Posted on May 16th, 2012

When I saw Dr. Garber in his office he seemed nice but then when I called him to ask him a question he was nasty to me.

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr. Garber and his staff, gained my trust and I went on to deliver 3 healthy children. I wish I had met him the first time, around.. Yes his office is busy, yes I waited, but in return I have 3 healthy children. He walked me through 3 pregnancies with great outcomes.I am forever indebted to him and his staff.....Words cannot do solice for how greatful I am.Thankkk Yooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu for always being there.He is the only doctor I know, that you can actually call, in the middle of the night and he answersssssss....

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Horrible experience! Would not recommend anyone to this office!

Dr. Garber is one of the best OB/GYN's I have known.

Posted on October 29th, 2010

Dr. Andrew Garber is one of the best doctors that I know. He care about all of his patients, and works hard to make sure all there needs are met. His staff is just as caring as he is. I would not change my Dr. for anyone.

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Worst doctor ever, he didn't take care of me and I lost my baby. He didn't recognize cord around the neck when he had to. My baby would be alive! office is way too crowed and he doesn't take care of his patients. He ruined my life! NEVER go there!

Posted on May 12th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Garber for the last nine years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor, who cares about all his patients and their needs beyond the call of duty. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone .