Dr. Andrew K Gavagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew K Gavagan?

Run! Run as fast as you can. I now know of 4 others to add to the long list that walked away from his office after multiple surgeries with nothing to show. I had over 15 surgeries and lost it all.

Beware

This man is awesome

Easy to talk to. Answers all my questions honestly. Explains each procedure without hesitation and does not give false hope . I would recommend Dr. Gavagan to others. His assistant Tracey is friendly aNd very courteous.

Excellent explanation of what was happening and what was going to happen with medical care. Results were easing of anxiety and worry. Dr. Gavagan took the time to REALLY care about me in all the ways that counted.

Terrible Doctor

I was very disappointed with this doctor. He spoke as a used car salesman. I had no confidence in what he tried to sale regarding plastic surgery for reconstruction surgery. This doctor gave more attention to my daughter than myself as the patient. I left there disappointed and sad.

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Gavagan is an excellent doctor! He is kind and compassionate and made me feel completely at ease from my first appointment. He has a terrific bedside manner and never made me feel like he was in a hurry to move on to he next patient. I had numerous follow-up appointments and most of the time the wait was very brief, but this doctor is worth any wait! Dr. Gavagan performed an abdominoplasty following a hysterectomy by my gynocologist and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. Gavagan is very good at what he does, and I would highly recommend him. Choosing Dr. Gavagan was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Forever and Ever OUR DOCTOR

What an AMAZING SURGEON. Our family had the pleasure of having our second experiece with Dr. Gavagan just 2 days ago when my sisters general surgeon Dr. Benitez performed a bilateral mastectomy and he followed with the initial reconstruction/tissue expander surgery. Her surgery was very successful many thanks to Dr. Benitez and Dr. Gavagan. I was there when he came in to see her the following morning to follow up and discharge her. His bedside manner was superb. My sister is confident her further care for the next 6-9 month with Dr, Gavagan will be positive and successful. Our first experience was almost 3 weeks ago when we were referred to him for the pre-op consultation. Having never met him we were a little leary of the unknown. What a relief. He was PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE, CARING and VERY ATTENTIVE. He was courteous in asking if she was comfortable in having a Resident Doctor observe before ever allowing him to enter the room, also repecting her privacy asking if she was comfortable with family staying in the room before starting her physical exam. He was very informative and thorough in explaning in layman terms for all to understand, also extremly patient is listening and answering ALL of our questions. As a medical professional myself I am very peticular and difficult to please. I can honestly tell you I would definatlely use Dr. Gavagan for any procedures or surgeries if ever needed. We highly recommend Dr. Gavagan to any patient.

Horrible

This doctor does not want to help his patients, but he will gladly take your money. No emotions at all. He does not care about you. Doctors are suppose to help and heal and he does not do either. His staff is just as bad!!!!!! Patients be very careful. Please choose a different doctor!!!

Do not recomend. The doctor was good but office staff horrible. The nurse does not care. No emotion at all

Awsome!!!

Clearly one of the nicest, curteous,compassionate and knowlegable Dr.'s I have ever met. He is very clear in explanation of treatment and what to expect. I feel blessed to have found him!!!

I had abdominoplasty done by Dr. Gavagan and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He did an absolutely amazing job and is such a perfectionist. I couldn't be happier!!

Dr. Andrew K Gavagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.