Dr. Andrew S Gelfand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew S Gelfand?

So thankful to have Dr. Gelfand on our team. He has always taken fantastic care of my son who has many issues. He will take the time to listen to you as a parent and examine your child and you won't leave feeling as though you've been rushed. He and his staff will develop a relationship with you and will do all they can to help when your child is acutely ill. Highly recommend! His nurse Brenda is the BEST, and that can make all the difference in the world when you call in for an issue.

Best Pediatric Pulmonologist!

I do not have enough time or space to type how awesome this doctor is. He is very caring, personable, funny and knowledgeable. You can tell Dr. G. loves what he does and is always in a great mood (I have no idea how he does it)! His staff is just as nice and caring as him. I wish he was overseeing my daughter from the very beginning (11 years ago). But God sent him to us 1 year ago and it has literally changed our lives. Keep doing what you do Dr. G.!!

Awesome Dr.

Dr. Gelfand was amazing!!! He spent all the time in the world with us, but we didn't have to wait. He was so personable, talking to and and engaging my child and taking the time to explain asthma. I am so blessed to have found him!

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Gelgand Is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

mom

wonderfol doctor love him

WONDERFUL!!!

Dr. Gelfand discovered my son needed a trach and ventilator. I think he needed one for sometime, but many professionals didnt think he was worth saving. Dr. Gelfand did. He has brought back my sons smile, the light of my life, my baby. If not for Dr. Gelfand, my son would bed dead...he saved his life. The doctors bedside manner is great. He is one doctor I feel TRULY cares about his patients, which is hard to find now adays. Anyone whos son needs an excellent pulmonolist should see Dr. G, he's AWESOME!! We are thankful to him and to God for bringing him to us. : )

Dr. Andrew S Gelfand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.