Dr. Andrew Y Germanovich Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Y Germanovich?

I was referred to Dr Germanovich by my Orthopedic Dr. First I have to tell you I am so happy that I did he is a very compassionate Dr. And treated me not like just another number . When I came to him having several complex issues from sever migraines along with severe anxiety.I had been prescribed several medications that I found out latter were addictive! Dr Germanovich explained how dangerous the combination of medications I was taking. And put a game plan together for me to safely get off the medication over a few weeks. Thank you Dr G

Outstanding personal interaction with the patient and takes the time to explain his diagnosis and his means to deal with it. A great sense of humor. An excellent doctor.

Best pain management Doctor around.

The Miracle Worker!!!

Dr. G exercised extreme patience with me, working tirelessly to try various remedies to solve my excruciating pain. His expertise and dedication to finding a solution, was a refreshing change from all the previous doctors and therapists who had given up on me and simply prescribed Vicodin and Percocet to mask the pain. Dr. G is the only doctor whom I have found to be exceptionally knowledgeable about pain management and finding a solution for it, even though it did require more time and effort on his part. I am so grateful for all that he has done for me.

Dr. G saved my life.

I have been suffering from EXTREME CRPS for the past 20 years. I was being cared for at UCLA pain center. They failed to maintain and install my imparted pain pump properly and left it a mess for too long and they weren't interested in checking it for problems. I met this doctor. He examined me and told me he can fix it. After 6 long hours of surgery Dr. G. Replaced my pump and found my catheter was kinked. He out a whole new system in and calls me or txt me everyday to see how I am healing.It's been over a month and things are healing nicely and working properly. Thanks for coming into my life Dr. G.

The best pain management doctor I have been to ! Knowledgeable in all sorts of treatments . Dr. Germanovich Has got me pain free for the first time in years .

DR GERMANOVICH IS A CARING KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR,I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE EXPERIENCING BACK PAIN, VERY HONEST AND A TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Experiances

I feel Dr. Germanovich is a knowledgeable professional that can explain himself very well. I have had a few appointments & procedures with very satisfactory success.

Excellent. Spends time, communicates extremely well. Exceptional knowledge. Heartily recommend him.

Excellence

Dr. Germonvich is an excellent physician.

Excellent Physician

I've been struggling with the intense pain of hormonal migraines and arthritis and was referred to the Desert Clinic Pain and Wellness. After my initial consultation with Dr. Tobias (who is also a talent!) I was referred to Dr. Germanovich. After spending 20 minutes with Dr. G., I walked out of the clinic feeling the best that I have felt in years! I've had a second appointment with Dr. G last week and the experience was the same, which was excellent. I will continue to see Dr. G (and/or Dr. Tobias) and am truly grateful that I'm on the road of real healing.

A+ Dr

I just want to tell everyone that Dr Germanovich is such an awesome Dr. He is not only an awesome personality person, but he knows spot on what he is doing. I had spine ablation done by him yesterday, and I would not want anyone else doing the procedure, You will be so pleased if you do use his services. Just a good experience all around.