Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew Q Giap has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Giap was calm, reassuring and made me feel at ease in an otherwise unpleasant situation. I felt listened to, heard and attended with compassion. His staff were polite, courteous, reassuring, capable and all presented with confident and efficient professionalism. I was really impressed by the sensation that the procedure took 1 second rather than 20 to 30 minutes. I experienced what is important to me-that I was cared for by a true healer.
I have pancreas endoscopic ultrasound procedures done at lakeview hospital 3 times. Dr. Giap is attending phisician. The first time the tail syst and head syst was observed and syst liquid collected. second and third time head syst which size is mere 1cm biopcy indicated benign syst. I was able to retain 1/2 pancreas after surgery. without question Dr. giap show amazing professional skill. He was able to assure me and consult about safety og the procedure. and very patient with answer the question about my condition. He show me he is a careing physician. My physician has left kaiser recently. He personaly sent me the e-mail regard my analysis result same day. this is way beyond his call of duty. I really appreciate his thoughtfulness and caring. thanks waylin chu his patient
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Andrew Q Giap accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnaheim Kraemer Medical Offices, 3460 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Andrew Q Giap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.