Dr. Andrew J Glick Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Glick?

Best of the best

Extremely knowledgeable, and considered amontg the best urologists in the region. He diagnosed my bladder cancer six years ago, and performed a radical cystectomy lasting approximately eight hours, and I am cancer free six years later.

Awesome!!!!!

I've been going to this doctor a long time. He is awesome!!!!!

Try to filled my medicine for 2 weeks never got it done

poor

I came to Dr. Glick for a kidney stone issue. Made me feel like I was stupid. Very poor at explaining things and rushes you. I then went back a few years later and he again did not improve his attitude. Laughed at my situation on my kidney stone issues gave me a list and said follow this and left the room. I do not recommend Dr. Glick. Needs better bed side manners.

Great doctor

Excellent Doctor and Staff

I had him help me with Kidney Stones and later returned to get a vasectomy. His Staff is very courteous and fun to talk too. They helped ease my stress when I had the vasectomy done. Dr Glick answered all of my questions, was very direct and to the point, which I like. He knows his stuff and both times he worked on me did excellent work. If you need a Urologist he is well worth putting on the list of possible options.

Office is run VERY POORLY

Though I like Dr. Glick and believe he is an excellent doctor, he is poor at explaining things and you need to be very thorough with your questions. Even then he is vague in his explanations. he always makes me feel rushed once he finally enters the patient room.His office is run very, very poorly. It;s hard to reach anybody at all, you almost always have to leave a message requesting a call back, even for urgent matters, and then your lucky if they call back that day or at all. They provide wrong insurance info to labs and create billing problems that they get defensive about when questioned. The nurses, when you can actually speak to one, are nice but often not very thorough. They have a lot of doctors in the practice and a lot of patients so they apparently don't feel the need to give any particular individual courteous service. Bottom line: avoid for the bad office staff, the doctor is not so good as to outweigh the crap you have to deal with in the office or scheduling an appointment. And if you have an urgent matter or emergency, they are MIA - totally useless.

Had urethral sling in 2005. Excellent outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Glick.