Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Goldberg has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Andrew J Goldberg has the following 11 expertise
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Andrew J Goldberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
i really thought i had found the right doctor, i had two procedures by dr goldberg with no problem however on my last schedule procedure it turned into a nightmare. i called the office to confirm my appointment when i was told that my insurance did not cover this procedure.no one from his office had the courtesy to call me and let me know.i tried to cakk dr goldberg at least 3 times to discuss the problem and to ask what else could be done. absolutely no response.i feel this is extremely rude.especially with someone who has extreme pain. i also stopped my heart medication for this procedure. again no one from his office had the decency to call me. how embarrassing it would have been to arrive at the office and told your procedure was not covered.very very disappointed.trying to get correct info. from his office staff is impossible.
Dr Goldberg is an outstanding doctor. He is very thorough , smart and friendly.I was having severe headaches following a spinal tap which other doctors could not figure out. After being treated by Dr Goldberg , my headaches disappeared within 48 hours! I would highly recommend Dr Goldberg. He is the best.
Dr. Goldberg is an absolute professional. I have had back pain for quite some time and he has controlled it to near 90% without the need for daily pain medication.
28 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Andrew J Goldberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Goldberg in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.