Dr. Andrew Golde Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Golde?

First ENT I Trust!

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr. Golde and Allison, his PA are phenominal. While I was just going in for a check-up, he was extremeley attentive, caring and did not rush the appointment. He was able to see the previous surgeries (tinpanoplasty) on my ears in mear seconds and he was extremely supportive of and listened to me and answered all of my questions. Since then, I have been seen by his PA who is extremely kind, patience, detail-oriented and reviews all of the options - taking her time to make sure I understand everything.I am so glad I found Dr. Golde and Allison - it is a blessing that I can put my faith in them!

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Dr Golde is a great doctor! He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is a great surgeon. He listened attentively and tried to honor my wishes prior to my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to others .

Ridiculous

Posted on January 20th, 2012

A Real Trifecta: Poorly Treated when trying to get the appointment (over 4 weeks out), Rudely Treated by Staff when arrived and waited for over 2 HOURS before being seen by the Doctor.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr. Golde is worth the wait! He recognized a hidden problem I had that was potentially life-threatening. Without his attention-to-detail, I may not be here to comment!

Love Dr.Golde!!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

George Palumbo

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr. Golde is the most professional doctor I have ever dealt with. I had heard positive reviews, but my expectations were exceeded. Perfect listener, ...

He is too busy

Posted on April 27th, 2010

I couldn't even see him the first visit,only his PA even though I had an appointment with him. The second visit I waited over 2 hours past my appointment to see him. He is just too busy for me

Best ENT in the World

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Golde is the most compassionate and caring MD, I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. His passion and love for his patients comes through with every visit. Should you need the services of a highly skilled and competent ENT, then you should consider yourself fortunate to be under his care.

Golde is impressive

Posted on February 5th, 2009

Saw Dr. Golde yesterday - first time I met him - and found him to be very thorough,competent,personable,patient and caring. I will be referring him to all my family and friends.

Posted on May 18th, 2017