Dr. Andrew M Goldfine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Goldfine?

Dr. Goldfine spent a lot of time with me to get a clear indication of my symptoms and condition. He wrote out a strategy plan to move forward which I really appreciated. I feel there's hope when I wasn't feeling like I would ever get a diagnosis. He seems to really care and take the time.

We should have more doctors who care about their patients the way Dr Goldfine does . He truly practices the oath he took when be became a doctor .

Adult ADHD