Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashley M Rivers has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 14
I have used Dr. Goldmann for many years. He saved my life when he found a severe blockage in a artery in my heart. He has worked hard to keep my cholesterol under control. I am so glad that I have not followed in my father's foot steps since he died of a massive heart attack. Highly recommended physician.
If there is time for a test to be done, it will be done whether you need it or not. If he has time free for a Catheterization, your test will be abnormal, therefore, you will "need" one, or some other kind of test he can make money on. The turn around in his staffing shows you how well the office is run, as well as the quality of the current staff. He was an amazing doctor, until his personal life began to get in the way of his professional life. Numerous people who I know, who also go to him, have all agreed, he used to be great, but is now sub-par. I would not recommend Dr. Goldmann.
What lovely staff! I went there nervous and they couldn't have been nicer to me. I would recommend this office to anyone. The staff knows their stuff. there is also a NP who works with him who is great as well. I know other people who go to Dr. Goldmann and have great things to say, now I know why. Thank you!
42 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1976
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Ashley M Rivers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNew Mexico Heart Institute, 2890 N Wilshire Blvd, Roswell, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashley M Rivers in this video.
Dr. Ashley M Rivers is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Roswell, NM.