Dr. Andrew Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Green?

Rotator cuff surgery

Everyone I met at Dr..Green's office was professional, personable and efficient. They answered every question I asked. They made me aware of what to expect at every step before and after surgery. It has only been about three and a half months and the pain is gone.

The best surgeon in Rhode Island

Dr. Green and his staff are exceptional, He is a serious man that is all business. I would rather have a perfectionist that is serious that a surgeon who jokes with me to make me like him. He is no-nonsense and factual. I trust his 100 percent.

Double Total Shoulder Recipient

Advancing arthritis was narrowing my day to day existence. At first I couldn't get my elbows above my shoulders, and then it became harder to even extend my arms outward from my body before i felt the sharp bone on bone pain. Dr Green set me free....it is a simple as that. I had been mis-diagnosed by another office with adhesive capsulitis and had wasted much time trying to rehabilitate what can not be fixed. Sounds crazy but I needed what I felt was a miracle. I didn't find one, but two of them. Turns out what I thought were miracles, is just another day in the operating room for Dr Green. I researched the procedure and saw this is not the same as a knee replacement. The shoulder is a more complicated joint, and the surgery is quite a bit longer, and the more i read and saw I was quite apprehensive. For the first shoulder I mean. I am not a religious person, but the only things you need to succeed as a patient is faith, and trust. The entire staff knows what you are undergoing, and literally every one of them made me feel like they would be there with me, and did everything they could to make this a pleasant experience.....if that even sounds possible. Dr Green and his staff are going to do everything they can for you.....but it takes your participation also. Do the therapy. Do your homework. Flexibility first, strengthening later. If you listen to what they say, and do what they ask, you wont believe how the arthritic pain will disappear in the rear view mirror. I still have a ways to go, but the only limitation I have now is myself. Dr Green gave me the opportunity again to be as good as I want to be. If you go to him, ask him, I was pushing him to have the second one done. Once he shows you whats possible, you will be back here writing about your own story. Lending your own voice to mine, and others who all they did was make that leap of faith, and put they're trust in a Dr and Staff that make miracles happen. These words can not possibly begin to express the gratitude I have for what they have done for me..........

OUtstanding surgeon and doctor

After a failed surgery on my left shoulder by another surgeon, Dr Green gave me a new reverse shoulder replacement. The result, now 8 months later, is far beyond my hopes. I have full range of motion, and have regained my former strength. I recommend Dr Green without hesitation. His post surgery care and discipline have been exemplary.

Such a great experience! My friends all recommended Dr. Green. He answered all of my questions and explained the options to my wife and I. Here I am 6 months later, much better then I had originally started. Glad my friends recommended such an amazing surgeon who really knows what he is talking about!

I have my surgeon back!

I stopped going to Dr. Green's office about 7 years ago because of the secretary who scheduled appointments. She was horrendus when and IF she called you back. I tried my luck again last month as my shoulder was hurting me. To my surprise a new young pleasant women answered the phone. I finally have my surgeon back! Dr. Green is the best the wait times proves that!

Dr Green and his staff were very professional and courteous. Thank you for everything and God bless!

jchaves2005@cox.net

Rotator cuff surgery

As a patient (both pre and post surgery), Dr. Green took the time to explain to me the procedures, what needed to be performed, and what to expect. Dr. Green is very professional and has a sincere interest in the health of his patients.

Awesome!

I suffered a very traumatic cycling injury early this Summer. I dislocated my shoulder and fractured my humerus and glenoid fossa in several areas. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Green and his staff. Their physical therapy department (Diane and Fran) were tremendously helpful and pleasant. Dr Green's expertise is second to none! A true hero to me.

Rotator cuff & biceps surgery

Seven months ago, I had a bicycle accident: my right shoulder was dislocated, the rotator cuff and biceps were torn. I selected Doctor Andrew Green, Chief of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, University Orthopedics in Providence RI to perform the surgery, because he is in the one percent best country wide. He well deserves his reputation: although extremely busy, he takes time to be with you and inspires confidence. He is very honest explaining how painful and long recovery will be, but gives you hope to get your life back. He provides you with a list of the best physical therapists in your area and emails a protocol to the one you picked. He monitors your progress and makes you feel good. He only releases you when you have recovered one hundred percent mobility. I am 65 years old and so thankful to Doctor Green for allowing me to go back to the sports I love

shoulder and bicep repair

very professional staff the office staff the nurses and doctors were top shelf

Dr. Andrew Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.