Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew R Greene
Dr. Andrew R Greene, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Neenah, WI, with other offices in Berlin, WI and Green Bay, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Greene has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew R Greene has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Andrew R Greene has the following 13 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 29
saw him once insisted on back surgery within a month of 1st visit, then released from hospitle same day as neurosurgery with a weaker pain med then was on prior than surgery when called and told him they wernt helping him pretty much told me tuff it out and if i cant get out of bed go to bathroom in something and have someone empty it!?!?!? if i needed hospitle care y didnt they keep me in hospitle? very disgusted with him and the neuroscience group. he then referred me to p[ain mgnt through his clinic and then the dr jus ups and leaves the p[ractice with no warning to his patients and then cut off scripts after 4 yrs being on narchotic meds not even weened off but just cut off them instantly and told they cant help me anymore!?!?
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Andrew R Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew R Greene in this video.
Dr. Andrew R Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.