More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Guminski
Dr. Andrew Guminski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kewaskum, WI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Guminski is affiliated with St. Josephs Hospital West Bend, Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Guminski has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Guminski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Andrew Guminski has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Andrew Guminski has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew Guminski is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2016, 2017, 2018)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Guminski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend
19 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1998
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Andrew Guminski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Locations & DirectionsKEWASKUM CLINIC, 1701 Fond Du Lac Ave, Kewaskum, WI
Dr. Andrew Guminski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kewaskum, WI.