Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andrew Hajduczek
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and San Pedro, CA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hajduczek is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Chapman Medical Center and Tri-City Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek has the following 2 expertise
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Andrew Hajduczek yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Hajduczek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
USC University Hospital
Chapman Medical Center
Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Garfield Medical Center
Hollywood Presbyterian M.C.
Glendale Memorial Hospital CHW
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
37 Years Experience
Akademia Medyczna, Katowice
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew Hajduczek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.