Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew N Haussmann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew N Haussmann has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Andrew N Haussmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I moved to Williamsport in 2002 and at that time needed to find a PCP in the area for my insurance. I grew up in the area and growing up had very bad experiences with the local Dr. and I was very skeptical of having one after I was diagnosed with a congenital heart problem in DC that should have been caught before I went in for my first operation at the age of 13. I found Dr. Haussmann and to be honest I am beyond impressed and happy with his treatment of me. He takes his time, gets to know the problem and will do everything in his power to make sure all avenues are taken when treating his patient. He is the only reason I do not take my PCP health care needs to another health system.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Williamsport Regional Medical Center
Dr. Andrew N Haussmann accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Locations & DirectionsAndrew Nelson Haussmann Md, 1953 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA
Dr. Andrew N Haussmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.