Dr. Andrew N Haussmann Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrew N Haussmann?

The only Dr. out of DC that I trust

I moved to Williamsport in 2002 and at that time needed to find a PCP in the area for my insurance. I grew up in the area and growing up had very bad experiences with the local Dr. and I was very skeptical of having one after I was diagnosed with a congenital heart problem in DC that should have been caught before I went in for my first operation at the age of 13. I found Dr. Haussmann and to be honest I am beyond impressed and happy with his treatment of me. He takes his time, gets to know the problem and will do everything in his power to make sure all avenues are taken when treating his patient. He is the only reason I do not take my PCP health care needs to another health system.

you'll never find a better doctor

Dr. Andrew N Haussmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.