Dr. Andrew C Hecht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew C Hecht?

After waiting an hour his physician came in to talk He then came in and didnit review any of the records with me Once I was not interested in surgery he ran out the exam room onto another patient Harvard maybe Carnegie Mellon no

Magic Hands

My cervical spine surgery was last December (13) with Dr Hecht. I had a big herniated disk impacting , not only my arm and neck, also my legs, (too much pain ) As soon as I had the surgery, the pain on my left arm and neck disappeared. My legs were recovered a month after the surgery. I am so happy to select Dr Hecht as my doctor. I live in Princeton area , NJ and it is a long travel for each visit but it is wortted! I wish him the best health to heal more people!

Most wonderful surgeon and team

Dr. Hecht did surgery on my neck three months ago. I have never felt better. He fixed a surgery I had done at HSS that left me in severe pain. I was so nervous about having more surgery and he took the time to explain everything to myself and my husband. My husband is an attorney and he could not get over how Dr. Hecht spent so much time explaining everything step by step and calling me before the surgery to go over things. I feel great. Also his team is amazing.

go elsewhere

Waited four months for an appointment. After waiting more than two hours in his office, was met by an assistant. Finally met with him and he was curt and difficult and had little to offer in the way of immediate help. He then abruptly left after 5-6 minutes of discussion saying he could do nothing without specific images. Really? Nothing? After 20+ years of treating patients for this issue or issues like this? When questioned about possible treatment options he threw his hands up and was surly telling us he was "flying blind" and stormed out almost angry that I had asked. Could not be seen again for two weeks at which time he would look at images already taken. (Why hadn't the staff advised this was necessary before coming?) Go somewhere else. Doesn't matter what this guy can do or what miracles he thinks he can preform. There are plenty of good doctors who aren't so rude and abusive to patients. Even the staff was rude. He acted as if we were wasting his time. Go elsewhere. Go elsewhere. Go elsewhere.

incredible surgeon and person

he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. I was a division one tennis player and have been in pain for last 5 years. I am now back to playing tennis for first time in years since he fixed my back. His staff is incredible. He has the patience of a saint and helped me through the process as I had so many questions. I am a mother of 2 and was so worried. Thank you thank you

I would not recommend this doctor

On my first visit to his office, I was placed into an examination room and then waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for him to come in and say that he saw my MRI and wanted a new one. (A three minute meeting.) I obtained a new MRI and on the next visit was again placed in an examination room and waited for two hours and 10 minutes. After trying alternative pain management injections which did not reduced my pain, he then told me that the only remaining option was spine surgery which I agreed to. His office then called me the following day and said the first available surgery date was in five months. I proceeded to have the pre surgery examinations and clearances by my internist and cardiologist within the 30 day window prior to the scheduled surgery date. At this point, I was in so much pain, I could hardly walk. Six days before the scheduled surgery date, his office called to tell me that he would not be available on that date and he was rescheduling my surgery for three months later. At this point, I found another most compassionate doctor that performed the successful surgery within one month of my first visit with him.

L4/L5 fusion

Great bedside manner. Amazing surgeon. He changed my life.

excellent Surgeon

thank you!!!

I played professional tennis and always had pain in my back and legs. Dr Hecht fixed me! I have not felt this good in over 20 years.

Best surgeon I have ever seen and even better person.

outstanding, warm , caring and great surgeon

He's really smart

AAA

I had surgery with him in 2011, fusion L5/S1. He fixed my problem. Life is good now. He is AAA.

Dr. Andrew C Hecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.