Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Andrew Hendricks has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Andrew Hendricks has the following 18 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Andrew Hendricks has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Andrew Hendricks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Office staff is unprofessional...Had a scheduled appointment, staff could not call numbers listed on my records to let me know that appointment was cancelled. Drove 3 hours for nothing but to reschedule an appointment. Received call that second appointment now has been cancelled. All I get is sorry we can see you in a couple of months.
Hendricks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeastern Reg Med Ctr, Lumberton, Nc
Southeastern Reg Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Dermatology, 4390 Fayetteville Road , Lumberton, NC
Andrew Hendricks is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lumberton, NC.