Is Dr. Andrew Hendricks the right Doctor for you?
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Hendricks MD
Dr. Andrew Hendricks has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Andrew Hendricks has the following 17 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
45 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Andrew Hendricks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew Hendricks's office for more information.
4390 Fayetteville Road Lumberton, NC : (910) 738-7154
More about Dr. Andrew Hendricks
Dr. Andrew Hendricks is a Dermatologist serving the Lumberton area. Dr. Hendricks is experienced in Skin Rejuvenation, CoolSculpting and Laser Hair Removal. He is a professional member of the American ...
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Dermatology, 4390 Fayetteville Road, Lumberton, NC
Dr. Andrew Hendricks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lumberton, NC.